Job no: 524346
Work type: Casual, Part Time
Categories: Retail Sales, Retail Administration
· Casual position
· Attractive commission based structures
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Joyce Mayne. With our top notch customer service and wide range of products including computers, home appliances, home wares and more. We seek to provide customers in regional areas with the same range and service available in metropolitan areas.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused cashier to join the Darwin dedicated Store.
Our cashiers have an understanding of life at home solutions and a desire to find the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful you must:
· Have a passion for retail
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Replenishing large volumes of stock
· Efficient cash handling and POS experience is desirable
· High interest in Visual Merchandising
· Experience resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Fantastic incentive based promotions
· Joyce Mayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now